Cincinnati church wipes out $46.5 million in medical debt for 45,000 families
A megachurch in Cincinnati announced Sunday that it is paying off $46.5 million in medical debt for more than 45,000 families.
Crossroads Church partnered with RIP Medical Debt, a medical debt relief nonprofit, to wipe out debts for people in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. They will receive bright yellow envelopes this week letting them know the good news.
- 50% Of Americans Now Carry Medical Debt, A New Chronic Condition For Millions
- Stacey Abrams group donates $1.34M to wipe out medical debts
- How to Give the Gift of Charity This Holiday Season
- Navigating Medical Debt: Regions Bank Announces Grant and Financial Wellness Tools to Help People and Families
- Americans Crushed by Medical Debt Might Finally a Catch Break
- RIP Medical Debt Leverages Donor Support to Pay Off Billions of Dollars in Health Care Debt
- RIP Medical Debt Acquires and Retires Crippling Medical Debt for Consumers
- The U.S. Medical Debt Crisis is Incalculable
- Help Hope Live
- 5 organizations erasing millions in medical debt