Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General Issues Game-Changing Advisory Opinion
Advisory Opinion #20-04 Allows Hospitals to Donate or Sell Medical Debts Directly to RIP Medical Debt for the Purpose of Abolishing the Patient’s Liability.
If you’d like to work with RIP Medical Debt, schedule a call with us today.
More Recent news
- Men’s Health Week: Encouraging Men to Seek Medical Care Early
- RIP Medical Debt Applauds Federal Commitment to Reducing Impact of Medical Debts & Strengthening Consumer Protections
- RIP Medical Debt Supports Credit Agencies Clearing Majority of Medical Debt
- Minnesota Hospital Association Names RIP Medical Debt an Endorsed Business Partner
- RIP Medical Debt Receives Transformative Gift from Philanthropist MacKenzie Scott