Medical-Debt Charity to Buy, Wipe Out $278 Million of Patients’ Hospital Bills
A national charity will for the first time buy medical debt, totaling $278 million, directly from hospitals, a push to speed financial relief to patients, many of whom shouldn’t have been billed at all under the hospitals’ financial-aid policies.
If you’d like to work with RIP Medical Debt, schedule a call with us today.
More Recent news
- Men’s Health Week: Encouraging Men to Seek Medical Care Early
- RIP Medical Debt Applauds Federal Commitment to Reducing Impact of Medical Debts & Strengthening Consumer Protections
- RIP Medical Debt Supports Credit Agencies Clearing Majority of Medical Debt
- Minnesota Hospital Association Names RIP Medical Debt an Endorsed Business Partner
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General Issues Game-Changing Advisory Opinion