RIP Medical Debt Applauds Federal Commitment to Reducing Impact of Medical Debts & Strengthening Consumer Protections
The White House released a fact sheet outlining in broad terms how it plans to reduce the impact of burdensome medical debt and strengthen consumer protections.
This afternoon Vice President Kamala Harris announced four areas of reform to protect families from destructive medical debt: stopping harmful practices from providers/debt collectors; reducing how medical debt impacts credit worthiness; forgiving the debt of low-income American veterans and increasing general knowledge of consumers’ rights.
If you’d like to work with RIP Medical Debt, schedule a call with us today.
More Recent news
- Men’s Health Week: Encouraging Men to Seek Medical Care Early
- RIP Medical Debt Supports Credit Agencies Clearing Majority of Medical Debt
- Minnesota Hospital Association Names RIP Medical Debt an Endorsed Business Partner
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General Issues Game-Changing Advisory Opinion
- RIP Medical Debt Receives Transformative Gift from Philanthropist MacKenzie Scott