Webinar — The Benefits of Partnering with RIP Medical Debt
RIP Medical Debt is pleased to offer an opportunity to learn more our one-of-a-kind debt abolishment program that allows hospitals and health systems to:
- Earn revenue from dormant, uncollectable bad debts without subjecting patients to aggressive collections actions
- Address a social determinant of health and health equity issue
- Identify opportunities to refine their financial assistance programs to better serve their communities
Join us on June 24, 2021 at 4 pm Eastern to hear more about how RIP, a national, donor supported nonprofit is enhancing traditional revenue cycle practices by acquiring and abolishing problematic medical debt.
In this one-hour webinar you will learn about the RIP debt acquisition process and how it benefits providers, patients, and communities. More information about RIP Medical Debt including recent Wall Street Journal coverage is available here: www.ripmedicaldebt.org/hospitals.
- Allison Sesso, RIP Medical Debt’s Executive Director
- David Eager, a retired health system CFO and Ambassador for RIP
- Keith Hearle, a national expert in hospital community benefits and Advisor to RIP
We encourage staff in finance, revenue cycle, community benefit, and others to join this discussion and learn more about this unique program.
Recent Press Releases
- RIP Medical Debt partners with MetroHealth and Cleveland City Council to Eliminate Medical Debt for Local Residents
- RIP Medical Debt and CJA Announce 1-Year Project Supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Mayor Adams to Relieve Over $2 Billion in Medical Debt for Hundreds of Thousands of Working-Class New Yorkers
- Casey McIntyre’s Viral Memorial Campaign Abolishes $44.9 Million Dollars of Medical Debt for 51,000 People in First Round of Debt Relief
- Record $1 Billion+ of Medical Debt Abolished in Appalachia
- Cook County Medical Debt Relief Initiative Abolishes over $280 Million in Medical Debt for Cook County Residents
- New national survey results from RIP, ASC CAN and LLS conducted by PerryUndem
- Mercy Health partners with RIP Medical Debt to relieve patient debt in northwest Ohio
- Consumer Bureau Announces Groundbreaking Plan to Protect Americans from the Devastating Effects of Medical Debt
- FinThrive and RIP Medical Debt Use the Power of Data to Launch Patients Toward Financial Freedom by Relieving $10B in Medical Debt