Men’s Health Week: Encouraging Men to Seek Medical Care Early
RIP Medical Debt Supports Men’s Health
Men’s Health Week is celebrated worldwide, from June 13th-19th to raise awareness about the importance of men’s health.
According to the National Foundation for Cancer Research, in 2018, approximately 324,000 men died from cancer in the United States with the combination of lung cancer, prostate cancer, and colorectal cancer making up half of those deaths.
Each year there are new opportunities to advocate for men’s health and support discussions that encourage men to seek healthcare early.
Unaffordable medical debt can get in the way of seeking healthcare. Therefore we see our work as contributing to this cause.
Join Us In Support of Men’s Health Week!
If you’d like to work with RIP Medical Debt, schedule a call with us today.
More Recent news
- RIP Medical Debt Applauds Federal Commitment to Reducing Impact of Medical Debts & Strengthening Consumer Protections
- RIP Medical Debt Supports Credit Agencies Clearing Majority of Medical Debt
- Minnesota Hospital Association Names RIP Medical Debt an Endorsed Business Partner
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General Issues Game-Changing Advisory Opinion
- RIP Medical Debt Receives Transformative Gift from Philanthropist MacKenzie Scott