RIP Medical Debt Works with Ballad Health to Abolish Over $277M of Medical Debt
Regional not-for-profit health system and national nonprofit demonstrate that RIP Medical Debt’s abolishment model can be effectively leveraged directly by community-minded healthcare providers.
If you’d like to work with RIP Medical Debt, schedule a call with us today.
More Recent news
- Men’s Health Week: Encouraging Men to Seek Medical Care Early
- RIP Medical Debt Applauds Federal Commitment to Reducing Impact of Medical Debts & Strengthening Consumer Protections
- RIP Medical Debt Supports Credit Agencies Clearing Majority of Medical Debt
- Minnesota Hospital Association Names RIP Medical Debt an Endorsed Business Partner
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General Issues Game-Changing Advisory Opinion